July 3, 2008

Good lordy

I cant take the heat! It makes me not want to move, or even get dressed. I want to wear so many things but end up wearing very simple outfits. It's quite frustrating!




Well anyways this is my blah outfit for today:











Bright blue shorts, black cami, multi-chain silver necklace, no shoes(but eventually will morph into black gladiators), and sunglasses from H&M that look like Ray Ban's.




There ya go world and readers of EE, my boring outfit of today.



Hopefully tonight I take my TVFU pictures. My best friend is a really good photographer and she's going to take them for me(:. So, then I will post them on here and see what you fashionista's think!



Meanwhile, I will put pictures of the pieces that I'll be wearing and see what you gal's think of em. And PLEASE give me some constructive criticism!



OUTFIT 1:






OUTFIT 2:



The head band kinda looks like that one. I made mine it's dark brown, medium brown, and light brown braided. I also am wearing a brown beaded necklace that I made with it and light brown sandals.



AND OUTFIT 3:

Well that's all for now folks!



7 comments:

Anne Marie said...

i understand you 100% on the heat
id trade links with you, but i dont know how haha

Anne Marie said...

thanks :]
i linked you too.
keep up the bloggin. haha

STYLE AND THE CITY . COM - PARIS said...

hi from Paris Alex

dear STYLISH friend, i just wanted to tell to my friends that i hope you won't have a heart attack when you see my last coverage of the Paris fashion weeks. lol
enjoy it !

i hope i didn't disturb you.

cheers from Paris

Kamel
STYLE AND THE CITY – PARIS

qwkjdn said...

I can't stand the heat either.
=]
Btw, cute outfits. Love the last one.

Dana (MODAna) said...

I saw a similar peace sign tshirt at Nordstrom's and loved it, but it was like 40 bucks. FOR A TSHIRT. Whatever.
I like the dress...but that's just me; I'm a dress person

Sharlo said...

i love outfit one!!
love love love
Id buy it in a heartbeat

Brynne said...

I really like the first outfit! and the second one! I am a huge dress fan! :]