July 12, 2008

I'm Back!

Ok so since I fell off the face of the earth for the past week, this is what I've been doing:

DRIVERS ED

Ugh!



Here's the story. I'm one of the youngest people in my class so I was bound to get my license after everyone to begin with. Here in good 'ol Pennsylvania we have to have our learners permit for 6 months from the day of our 16th birthday, I waited 7 months so I'm getting my license in a little over a month. In order to get a discount on my insurance I have to do drivers ed. I'm a senior in a 2 week course of drivers ed with sophomores. I don't talk to any of them. AND I SIT BY MY SELF! Horrid.



Anyways that was pretty pointless.

Here's an outfit for you gals!(:





Calvin Klein dress, Yard sale'd belt, gold bracelet from Toledo en Espana

I have no where to take pictures, I don't want to take any outside, cuz it's too hot. My room is too small to get a full body picture. So therefore I must resort to the bathroom with the toilet seat up(thanks dad).

I finally put my application in for Fashion U today. I tried to get up on it early, and I ended up submitting later than planned, obviously.

Ok, I'll cya l8r alig8r.

10 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'm taking driver's classes too! Today was my first day. Like you I'm a senior but I just waited a long time because I'm lazy.lol It was okay today because I knew someone my age but it wasn't like anybody was conversing no way. Good luck!

Sam said...

that belt looks like it was made for that dress! very cute.

♥ Marta ♥ said...

love the dress :)

yiqin; said...

You look lovely! I want to take up driving too! But I will probably be the cause of many accidents..

L.I.N said...

haha the toilet seat up! nonetheless, i think you look great. that belt is made for that dress!

♥ Marta ♥ said...

You got tagged :)

qwkjdn said...

Cute dress.
And bathroom?
Lol.
=D

meowi said...

I cant wait to take drivers lessons{I hope its before i turn sixteeen{
lovely dress
kisses

Elle said...

that is a really cute dress. but i love the belt! *envy*

cashmere jumpers said...

Fabulous dress! I love your belt!