September 1, 2010

Break through

Lifestyle Presentation.

When approaching my fifth quarter here at FIDM, I was fully aware that I needed to take Lifestyle Presentation. But, little did I know that this was going to be the hardest class I have had yet. The class is ALL home product(What? Don't I go to a FASHION school here??). One would believe that home product would fairly easy, but when thrust out of the bubble of fashion, home product can become frightening. The first seven weeks of class were the hardest for me. It was incomprehensible to me how to create a balanced and well composed atmosphere out of these objects. Last week I had a break through, and now I am not only proud of myself but astonished at how fast I can create upon getting it through my hard fashion centered head.

This quarter I promised myself that I would put forth as much effort as I possibly can, juggling a full time job and school work, and I've never been happier with my projects. Just this quarter alone I've got some amazing portfolio pieces and would like to share them to the world wide web.




Book case & Item table. Parisian theme.




Magazine cover

Tablescape( 360 degree display)



These pictures are only from Lifestyle Presentation as I cannot put more than 5 images in.



Good day, I am mentally preparing myself for an all nighter!(:

No comments: