June 26, 2008

Forecast: Hot and HUMID

Today, I didn't even feel like getting dressed, it's absolutely disgusting outside. Also to top off the muggy weather, I cannot find my camera to start my first outfit post. So I'm just going to have to tell you what I'm wearing.

Top: Navy blue eyelet cami under a black babydoll tank belted with a vintage gold belt
Bottoms: Cuffed denim shorts
Shoes: Gold flip flops
Jewelry: Gold hummingbird necklace and gold bracelet

Hah, I'm sure you can picture that. Anyways, I need to go shopping soon. But in order to shop properly I have to travel, and traveling costs the money that I plan on shopping with. Therefore, I can travel, but I can't shop. I cannot stand living in York. One more year and I'm out of here forever!

I'm going to start changing the look of this since it's looking kinda blah right now. Eventually it will get better and better to ultimately achieve it's best persona haha.

Peace.

No comments: