June 30, 2008

TVFU!

I'm so excited for Teen Vogue Fashion U apps! Tonight I am testing everything in me. I'm going to be recreating a dress I had previously made, making a bag, drawing my designs, applying for Fashion U, writing essays, and staying up all night doing what I love. I am so very excited. I will post progress pictures through out the whole thing(:.





But first here's a picture of my nails that I got done today!! I love them(:









(: Zebra.



But anyways, I'll have to go. I have a date with fashion tonight(:



Ok it's now 1:51 and about 4 hours after I started my dress...and now I'm done!


Here's the turn out:




I like it eventhough I dicked around doing it and messed up like 94830 times...It looks like I made it poorly..but oh well. <3>

2 comments:

Kkkeri said...

Wow. That's great that you are applying for TeenVogue U! I love your dress; it looks like vintage with a touch of americana. ;]]

Keep us updated on your application!

Anne Marie said...

the dress came out great!!