July 6, 2008

UPDATE:

I wore the half pony today(: And I didn't get any looks of disgust, so I suppose it is ok!

Anyways today I'm going to visit my bestest gal pal at work and then hanging out with her for a little because she was gone for over three weeks and tomorrow she's leaving for 4 more days! Ayayay!

Here's what I'm wearin':

...Niiice I took those pictures without my memory card in, and I can't find the usb...

But I'm wearing a black cami under the button down shirt dress previosly posted and black glads


Welp I gots to go!

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

thaaanks (:
and i like your blog too,
i'm gonna post a link to yours on mine.

Alex said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Alex said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Sam said...

your outfit sounds great!
and i'm sure the half pony looked good too.

♥ Marta ♥ said...

the outfit sounds awesome ... would love to see it :)

yiqin; said...

I;d love to trade links!@ Have added you :)

Sharlo said...

yes let us trade links :) :)

but zere is one itsy pitsy tiny problem..?? how?
haha , how do I do this?

Guirec Munier said...

After Paris Fashion Week...Paris Urban Art ! Come to see this new post ! And thank u very much for ur comment !

See u !