July 4, 2008

I might be coming out of the closet, with your help

Ok. So I had my hair cut really short. Like this:




But it used to be long. Like this:




I liked it really short but styling it is so limited. So now I'm in the process of growing it out. So it looks like this:


(This was a bad hair day btw)


And it's getting really gross and starting to go all in my face(like above) and it looks like a long gross version of my short hair. I'm not feelin' it at.all. Now secretly and behind closed doors I have been wearing my hair in a half pony. It's starting to grow on me and I'm about to venture out into public with it. So I need you, readers of EE, to inform me whether or not you believe it is a good idea.


This is what it looks like:





I am uncertain. So help me out gals!(:

P.s. I'm addicted to this!!

17 comments:

Hyaku Juuhachi said...

i'm a fan of longer hair myself but they both look good on you

118

Sam said...

i like your hair short like this!
it looks cute.
and i'd love to trade links with you.

Richel said...

I like half ponytails and you're pretty so you'll probably pull it off!

♥ Marta ♥ said...

I think it looks really cute and effortless, perfect for the summer :) ... I say give it a try

♥ Marta ♥ said...

thanks so much, I would love to exchange links... I just added you to my fav.blogs :)

meowi said...

ah i'm not sure but it seems short hair is in right now{ you look aamazing either way}
nice blog

Couture Carrie said...

I think the half pony is cute. I've been growing out my bangs and it is total torture, so I can empathize with your plight! Also, would love to trade links; I've just added you to my blogroll, darling!

STYLE AND THE CITY . COM - PARIS said...

short haire is perfect

but you know, with such eyes, you are always gorgeous
god love you ! lol

by the way,
the Paris fashion week is over : alléluia ! and that i just posted a best of fashion week shoes that could inspire you.
Please don't collapse ! lol
i hope you'll like

i've been proposed to create a fashion magazine in Paris as i wrote it in my blog (lots of volunteers ! lol). Let's keep in touch !

I wish you a wonderful day

Kamel
STYLE AND THE CITY - PARIS

Anne Marie said...

love the hair color.
and it looks cute

Wendy said...

I like your hair short, and I don't know what its called but your bangs look really cute kind of flippy.

meowi said...

your blog is pretty cool to{i just added you to my favs
kisses

Hyaku Juuhachi said...

no problem. i used to NOT like short hair but ever since my girl got it cut i became a fan. but now she got extensions so i dont know lol they both look good to me.

118

L.I.N said...

i like it! i think it suits you.

Guirec Munier said...

U r a fashion addict ! If u want, I invite u to come to see some of the most beautiful heels, dresses and bags of the Paris fashion week !

See u !

Ashleigh said...

luvin' the first pic...looks hott...I say keep it short :P

Lissa said...

I like the pony tail. It suits you nicely and looks cute.

yiqin; said...

I really like your short hair! Especially wit the headband, you look really chic!