July 4, 2008

Whats this? Rain on Independance Day?!

Who would have thought, 2 years in a row of rainy 4th of July's? What are the fireworks supposed to do without any lovin'? I suppose the show must go on.

I'm going to a cook out/pool party at my gay boyfriend's aunt's house.(: I love his family so much! They don't know he's gay and they asked me if we were dating. So, I casually told them I'm a lesbian and they all went wild and were asking me personal questions. His Aunt even asked me if I was a boob girl! After about 10 minutes of the charade I told them it was a joke. We all laughed for some time. And that is the story on how I fell in love with his family(:


So my friend didn't take my Fashion U pictures yesterday. I'm quite disappointed because I will have to force my father to take them for me this weekend. ...and I was trying NOT to procrastinate!


Anyways, the outfit for today is yet again very simple. Expect to see many of these kinds of outfits during these summer months.


Just a black cami unter a purple v-neck tank dress that I'm wearing as a tank, denim shorts, a necklace that I spotted in Claire's that I fell in love with, and silver flip flops probably.

TTFN!

Have a good fourth!

3 comments:

teenvoguette said...

cute necklace. have a great fourth.:)

Anne Marie said...

simple is good sometimes :]

qwkjdn said...

Love the necklace.
=)